Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Free icecream
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At least one of the bulbs behind the buttons in my CC have packed in. Does anybody know if it's possible to change the bulbs and if so are they the same as the dash bulbs? I need to get some dash bulbs so it would be handy go get some more if they are the same.

Also, I think I know the answer to this but is it possible to change the colour of the display, you know like with Quality Street wrappers (joking!)? I'd like it make it blue to match the dials but I guess if the actual characters are green then i'm stuffed.

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
I had the front of my CC off when the on off button broke, it all clips off with a load of little clip tags holding it in, though I must say I didnt notice the bulbs, I was more interested in my super glue job. Bit of a ***** to get back together as all the push buttons are loose and held by the front panel, so have to be juggled into place and not having Parkinsons onset when re fitting.

·
Registered
953 Posts
the bulbs go in the back of the unit and has one per side if u take it out of dash and turn it round they sit next to the mounting points

1 - 5 of 5 Posts