Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My climate control on my GTT works great on 18c but as soon as I move it to 18.5 or above on any setting, it just blasts VERY hot air - anybody got any ideas?

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What would I do without you? Us Cambridgeshire lads are sooo helpful!

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Many thanks, obviously not as helpful as Eddie but I am going to give it a go anyway:)

·
Free icecream
2,112 Posts
That really is a useful site. I particularly like this one:

Diagnostics using the Nissan Consult diagnostics port

Just up above the fuse panel inside the car is the diagnostics connector
Turn ignition on, short the two terminals for 2 seconds then remove
The ECU will then be in diag mode.

Shorting two of the pins for two seconds puts the ECU into diag mode, when it is put back out of diag mode it also re-sets the ECU, Dak has wired a switch up to this connector which makes it a lot easier.

Here is a picture of the R32 / R33 diagnostic connector. The pins to bridge are marked X

|O|OO|OO|OO|
|X|XO|OO|OO|

R33 Connector:

You can see the connector if you take the cover off the fuse box, the connector is mounted on a small bracket pointing down

I've just done it in seconds and got 55 which is nice. I'll be taking her out for a caning later.:D

N

·
0 Posts
As it says , wire a switch into it , i have had this done before , easy reset , easy diagnostics .

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
On this subject does anyone know where I might be able to get my Air Con gassed up again as it's completely out at the moment. Surrey or Doncaster area would be nice as I now live in Donny and will be making regular trips back to Surrey in the new year.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
correct, he does :D

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
Wow 3 confirmations. lol is he on holiday at the moment? Haven't spoken to him on here for ages and when I tried to ring him last week I got that foreign ringing noise on his mobile number.

·
Steve-O
186 Posts
Is this the same for the R33 GTSt?
Or is it just on the GTR's? :(

Sorry Ill just re-edit it, as Ive just read the post properly.
Erm, anyone got a pic of the connector, as I cant seem to find it?
And also a pin-out of the connector would be handy...

·
has a large tool
1,467 Posts
i got the same prob on my R34 anything above 18.5C and its bloody hot, what is the reason for this anyone know

1 - 20 of 28 Posts