Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I go to buy an oil filter for my R33, they say free postage, i go through the check out, it says "postage £2.50 mainland uk" i pay it, get an email saying postage is accually £8.50 as scotland is not mainland uk, postcode KA. So i educate them on how scotland is part of the uk, the.....mainland, uk. They acuse me of lying about it, claiming scotland is not mainland ( idiots ) and go on to offer a refund, i accept. Then they ask if i would leave them positive feedback after all that !

....BUT, it doesnt stop there, the fools have manipulated paypal into thinking i was a seller and have wrongfully taken money from clutch.gearbox ltds credit card and have, despite my evidence and reminders, gone along with these frauds, taken my money and charged my a £15 fee and in short not listened to me at all, ignored me, and are just merrily going along allowing these frauds to rob me - clutch and gear box ltd and paypal have both committed fraud.

What the hell am i supposed to do to fight this ! I have already contacted Clutch.rip-u-off.gearbox ltd with no responses, issued a multitude of complaints and claims to paypal, provided everything i was asked to provide for the case, but alas i have been totally ignored and the money and fee are being taken off my account !

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Get on the phone to paypal and go to trading standards.

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
And ring eGay on: 02086053000

1 - 3 of 3 Posts