Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
hi,
is that an F1 Racing clutch?
I've been lookin at those on eBay but havnt dared buy one. I asked recently on the forum for any advice on the matter but so far no-one has come forward having used one of these.
Wouldnt mind hearing from you when its fitted to let cowardly me know if there any good.
Cheers.
Mark.

·
Autobahn Burner
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ive seen them but never tried to be honest, does it say what power it is good for....:D
It says 420, my old clutch was showing some signs of slipping so I thought I would upgrade but i can't justify a multi plate at my projected power levels.
(400ish at the hubs)

hi,
is that an F1 Racing clutch?
I've been lookin at those on eBay but havnt dared buy one. I asked recently on the forum for any advice on the matter but so far no-one has come forward having used one of these.
Wouldnt mind hearing from you when its fitted to let cowardly me know if there any good.
Cheers.
Mark.
It is, seemed a nobrainer at the price, they sold me my last clutch and it was good- I'll let you know so watch this space!

In answer to thread title. Yes, i have used a clutch before, lots! :D
WOW! really, is yours the pedal all the way to left as well?:booty:

The ability to change gears and do a standing start.:D
Here I was wondering what I have been doing wrong all these years! I just assumed I had the crappiest automatic of all time!:crazy:

·
Autobahn Burner
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gman, did you decide to go for one of these? Interested to hear how they perform.
Yes I got it, but the motor isn't finished yet, (Damn valve seats are a pain in the arse to find)
I'll give a full report once it's installed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts