Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A great turn up today good weather and everyone seemed to enjoy the cheap food and drink. Heres some pics

I have more pictures to put on just sorting them out and will be adding them soon

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
Hey wheres the pics of my passion wagon eh! LOL good day again chaps hopefully see u all at next one

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Well hopefully I'll have my brakes and clutch problems sorted by the next meet. Looked like a good turn out again.

D

·
0 Posts
were the pics of me towing that skyline out lol, Supra rescue vehicle lol haha

was nice to meet you all was not gonna come, because of working to stupid o clock was gonna have a day of rest but was called upon to do my good deed for the day and rescue a fellow stranded skyline. All good and now the skyline is being repaired and be like new tomor.

good meet guys / girls

·
4,870 Posts
awww andy has just told me wot happened . . .
dann to the rescue ur like superman wud u rescue me if i was stuck in a tree lmfao :p x

D

·
0 Posts
awww andy has just told me wot happened . . .
dann to the rescue ur like superman wud u rescue me if i was stuck in a tree lmfao :p x

I would laugh at you while watching you trying to climb the tree hahaha:moony:

·
Registered
341 Posts
dann your a star thanks mate but gloat as much as you can as it will be the only time a skyline will need a tow from a toyota LOL but thank you once again I owe you bit time. But what a way to leave my first meet. How do I change my name on here to clutch . Thank you to all that gave me a hand it was a great day really enjoyed apart from the clutch going

D

·
0 Posts
dann your a star thanks mate but gloat as much as you can as it will be the only time a skyline will need a tow from a toyota LOL but thank you once again I owe you bit time. But what a way to leave my first meet. How do I change my name on here to clutch . Thank you to all that gave me a hand it was a great day really enjoyed apart from the clutch going

no worries mate you gearbox is off now just tomor am gonna re-build the car, and repair the front bumper for you easy as.#
your very welcome mate and I am part of the skyline community so anytime some one is in need of a hand I am there.

·
Nissan Whore
270 Posts
LMAO @Dann+Laura

Nice meet...wished i'd had my skyline there, but ~150extra miles to have gone and fetched it.

Good to see you all again though. :adult017:

·
Seasoned Member
2,904 Posts
sorry for the delay i fell asleep last night when i got home lol.
heres some pics.

oh and some more

sorry mark lol

smokey and the bandit eat your heart out

thats a beast dazza

and finally the casulty

sorry eddie but at least it broke in the right company lol.

great meet yet again guys the food was 1st class also thanks again dave and thank all the staff for us.

·
Registered
195 Posts
good meet again yesterday and good to see some new and old faces ,even the sun came out ,however some f***er has drawn obsenities on my number plate :swear:

1 - 20 of 79 Posts