Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I know what you're all thinking this should be in the meets section. Sorry but this ain't an offical meet local or otherwise just a bit of a get together for a chat and some laughs.

Right, so we've all talked about it, so lets see some of you. I'm putting out a call to as many Skyline owners in the Weston-super-Mare area. THE PLACE my house (details where we are to follow if numbers/interest is good) THE TIME 1pm, THE DATE 21st OCT. What time do we finish? whenever you go home. Maybe a quick drive out through Weston at the end and depart or return for further refreshment. (Your choice). Ok, Coffee and cake, biscuits supplied. (you may bring additional if you wish) Although I said Weston-super-Mare, surrounding areas would be acceptable. All welcome.:dogpile:
What I am proposing if agreeable to other members to take it in turns once month with those that live in or around the Weston area. We'll do this month, I've already had a word with someone else about hosting it for next month and thier happy to do so. Also would keep it interesting for everyone.
Right guys everyone up for this??? Yes! Great cut 'n paste your name down to give me and idea of numbers please.

1. Maccer (obvious really LOL)

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
ooooooooooooh....cant resist coffee n cake...although you would have to travel up to hampshire for a return of the favour! :) may come along though if thats ok? :) :)

·
Ex Skylineowner
3,444 Posts
I've got family down in Weston, give them a wave for me if you see them! :) Keep promising to get down that way and visit them sometime so may stop by for one of these meets in future :)

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
coffee and cake

sorry cant come on me hols, but coffee and CAKE in amsterdam maybe. lol

shed

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ooooooooooooh....cant resist coffee n cake...although you would have to travel up to hampshire for a return of the favour! :) may come along though if thats ok? :) :)
If you're happy enough to drive over, you'd be very welcome to join us the more the merrier, add your name to the list. As the return could well be interesting you never know ;) I'd be up for it. LOL wooohoooo.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts