Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Right guys here a few pics of our small get together. Thank you to everyone that turned up. Was a pleasure meeting you all. Great to see you out with the beast Mike looking very nice (will post up thread for you soon), also great to finaly meet up with you Wayne. (Cars looking good some promising mods going on there :boogy:)That great fomula was used again:
Great Cars + Good weather + Great company = great day. Well done. I thought so but a certain person in number 16 thought that it was "disgusting with all these cars here" After Alan asked nicely if she wanted us to move. Well you can F*** OFF silly B*tch! We were respectful of everyone's piece and quiet, until we decided to head done to Bonsai Car Services for another get together. When we left it was like the scene from Fast And Furious, mass exodus great laugh.
Will sort out the next one soon watch for details guys.

On with the pics

Just a quick thank you to Julie, for allowing us use her drive to park a couple on there. Also thanks for your company great laugh. Carvolution leave the pussy alone LOL.

This, the main man Mr Andy Ball (holding the Mag) As usual discussing the next mod to buy/carry out.

Hello??? whats this, the Gee man polishing. Hmmmmmm not a Maccer moment that I know of, but......

So better get the important bit done. Just few thank you's most important firstly. To Skyline widow /Mrs Maccer(Tracy) Thanks for all your hard work in baking the cakes supplying the snacks, and also for keeping everyone happy with Tea/Coffee. Also thanks to my Lovely daughter for your hard work baking another cake and helping "Mum" Thanks Chris for giving me hand to add abit more shine to the White Beast.

But lastly, thanks to everyone for turning up you all made it a great afternoon.:cheers:

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
well done! probably best I couldnt make it with my loud noisy thing! good on you for inviting the random massive to your home..... :)

·
Registered
365 Posts
Thanks Maccer and Mrs Maccer for inviting and looking after us so kindly. Was a great day, loved it and am happy to host one too. Look forward to seeing the pics from outside of "The house of Ball."

·
Registered
43 Posts
Just thought i would say thanx to maccer and tracy for the coffee and cake meet.
MMMMMMMMMM CAKE !!!
Shame about the moaning old tart next door... DISGUSTING MY ARSE!!!!!
Cheers to everyone for attemding. Well good day...
GERT LUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
cheers maccer, great day!.........
at last, got to meet some of you, boys and girls. lots of ideas!
a big thankyou to youre wife, tacy and your daugther for the coffee and cake!
wish i could make next week.........stih....lol.

·
South West (England 13)
1,855 Posts
I enjoyed that one too

Twas indeed a good day out

Despite my white beastie going down poorly with her blown turbo the same afternoon and still not well

Some pics

it was a good day and there was so much cake they must have been eating it for the next week!

:yum:

Gizmo

1 - 9 of 9 Posts