Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
coilovers please
second hand is good or new as long as there ajustable for ride hight and stiffness. had a look at driftworks and £580 seems best so far for super streets . somthing similar second hand would be nice. there was a site i had bookmarked but lost it that had loads of stripped skyline parts.

anyone got any or know of any good deal that are on at moment?

I get paid for all last month overtime on thur so its coilovers or a flight somewhere sunny.

cheers

·
Registered
84 Posts
hello, blueranger:
will this one fit r33 gtst?

·
Registered
84 Posts
PM sent, blueranger

·
Registered
84 Posts
lol.
don't worry mate,
if you really want, i can just wait, after all you get in touch with him first.

Joe:cheers:

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Tinayu looks like u got second dibs on bluerangers teins go for it mate.

Bren consider yours sold let me know when there available you have email and p.m. cheers simon

·
Registered
45 Posts
Guys,
I have a set of Kei office coilovers for a R33GTST. They have been collecting dust in my garage for a while now. They are in ok nik. The paint on the springs is a bit flakey in places and the gold anodised bodies have a few marks etc. A pair of them look like they could have been repaired at some time where the bushes fit at the lower end as the anodising is missing and the alloy looks a bit uneven. I've gone over them with a wire brush in the areas and they look fine. If they have been repaired someones done a good job. Anyway they are height adjustable and the spring preload can be adjusted independently. No damping adjustment but them who adjusts the damping anyway. I beleive these would have been £800+ when new. I only want £100 for them so if your interested let me know.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts