Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

Has anyone come up with a good cold aire feed for an R32 GTS-t? I have been looking at my filter for some time now and I can't figure out a good route for some cold air pipe work. I still have the normal intercooler fitted by the way.

Pictures would be great and if there are any existing products I'd be glad to see a few too! Thanks.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Not overly practical for daily (or rather nightly) use though is it? Having to swap the headlight back in to drive at night.

I'm sure a bit of creative cutting holes/routing of pipe could make a good cold air feed?

Or alternatively get the bonnet louvered just above where the filter sits to get air in that way? Obviously the louvres would need to be the right way round so they draw air in rather than let air out, and a heatshield to block the filter from the rest of the bay would probably be a good idea too :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
lol, that'll teach me to click the link and actually look before replying then :crazy: :D

I just assumed it was a full light replacement one... and who said to assume makes an ass of u and me... :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts