Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 187 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya,

I'll be collecting my car on the 21st Feb from Motormall down in Kent ... Will be drivin back up and hitting the m25 around 3ish .... was thinking if anyone is around the Reading/Berkshire area i could make a small detour if any of you guys wanna meet up ?? ..

I can learn some more of the southern lingo whilst im down there as well :D .. "thats Pony that is" .. :D

Cheers

Steve

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool :D

not seen it yet :( .. they said i could go down and have a look but i'd rather wait i think ..

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Come and see us then Geezer, at least on our manor you have more chance of keeping your wheels for a bit longer than up your gaff :rolleyes: :D :D

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Depends on his wheels mate, i might be after a set :D

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rays V Works .. and you can keep yer barra boy hands off 'em :D

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Oooh me likey...

2 each then buster?

·
Banned
5,443 Posts
Steve I will make sure I am free my old china.

Learn more lingo eh, will give us all a good chance to have a good butchers at yer Jam Jar and put a boat to the name an all.

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
is this place in canterbury? im in maidstone on the way might come down with you when you pick it up mate?

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
No doubt he will have a boot full of chaved bits and peices to make off with too :D

Steve, take your wellies when you go to pick it up mate

Pope

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
whats wrong with shell suits ???? :D :D :D is the boot of a skyline big enough to hold a few Video Recorders ?? :D

Boat .... pony ... jam jar .. oh and allow :D .. jeez i'll be avin a knee's up down the old kent road before i know it :D

Tony .. yeah its in Canterbury .. was plannin on gettin the train to Euston then another from Paddington to Folkestone ?

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lol :D .. no ... not going by frog :D (gettin the hang of this now) ..

so should i give you lads a dog when i get near ? :D

last time i went to motormall it wasn't so bad coz it was in the middle of that mad hot spell last year .. doubt it'll be so nice in Feb :(

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Its always ten degrees warmer down here than up north mate, we pay more rates for it.

When the cherry lime is a bit nearer you will have to give us the nod and we will have a meet at the rub a dub in Wokingham.

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
if you get stuck can give you a lift from maidstone train station?
that is if the train goes via maidstone?? not got a clue lol

1 - 20 of 187 Posts