Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Friends,

since yesterday Dec. 19th we are having lots of snowfall in Cologne and everywhere around.
Thou I am experienced with driving in snowy conditions (lived in Austria years ago) but I do not want people skidding into my car.
People here are not really used to drive around snow so I keep my SKY in the warm garage.....
......I was somewhat lucky with renting my garage as no one wanted it around the neighbourhood as the door is completely mounted left and with a LHD you have to drive in backwards, perfect for my RHD.
The very best thou is, that the main heating pipe for the complete house runs uninsolated up the wall in my garage. So my car stays warm and cosy without any extra costs.

As said here in Cologne we rarely have snow, and if it comes the city ends up in a severe traffic chaos.......hence the joke that once came up:
Somewhere over the swiss alps two snowflakes decide to make a journey. One says to the other, hows about to cause some chaos in Cologne....ever since it is said that it takes only two snow flakes to cause a traffic crash down in Cologne...LOL

Well for the time beeing, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Many Greetings blackjack64, Ralf

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
:useless:
Hi there,

well as said and quoted, but those TWO SNOWFLAKES have melted already away.

During last night temperatures went up quite fairly and we have a big meltdown.

I will see what I can do to follow up on this request!!!

Till later regards Ralf

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Trying to get a hold of Thomas Weyers from GT-Racefactory.

Hi there,

well as said and quoted, but those TWO SNOWFLAKES have melted already away.

During last night temperatures went up quite fairly and we have a big meltdown.

I will see what I can do to follow up on this request!!!

Till later regards Ralf

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
So why do you up an old thread then just to let us know this??

Nothing to do with this topic!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts