Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
South Wales Area Rep
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi all koh sent this through

8th of march at rheola market(postcode sa11 4wd).

its a combined night run by japcarscymru and modifiedcars cymru and its basicaly an indoor show,there will be some trade stands and a show and shine ect,would be good to get some skylines along

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h270/holes_666/Hot Modified Nights/Round 1/HMNflyer1copy.jpg

same as usual names below i personally wont be able to make this as i have other commitments but if we could poss get some of you guys and gals along for support hopefully should be a good night

·
Registered
836 Posts
Yo Dash, what time does the meet start/finish as the girlfriend is working till 7.30. Also whats the run thing about? Is there a run afterwards? Could you let me know if there are speed ramps to get into the place as my front bumper wont go over anything thats over 2- 3 inches.
Regards, Thwish

·
Registered
836 Posts
Yo Dash, what time does the meet start/finish as the girlfriend is working till 7.30. Also whats the run thing about? Is there a run afterwards? Could you let me know if there are speed ramps to get into the place as my front bumper wont go over anything thats over 2- 3 inches. Regards, Thwish

1 - 5 of 5 Posts