Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its a cracking day so me and Tish are going up Brecon for a spin and a burger, anyone else up for a blast (sorry leisurely drive) around some of the best roads in Wales? Come on, you know you wanna. We'll get a load of pics up on the forum and show what stunning roads and cars we've got. Regards, Neil & Tish

·
Registered
359 Posts
sorry to cry off mr wish,my car is in the bodyshop geting some bodyparts painted.exellent day for a blast,,,erm quiet county drive.lol

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aaaahhhhh!!!!!!

IM DEAF, AND MY EARS ARE BLEEDING!!! just in the middle of a leisurely drive round Brecon. The weathers fan-f**king-tastic and the roads are even better. Man you lot have missed out on a stooooopendous day. We've got to get a meet sorted so we can all come up here for a right bla... Sorry leisurely drive and take loads of pics and videos.
Thwish, signing off, temporarily cos theres plenty of light and roads left to try.
Tish & Neil

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
as per text mate,i got roped into painting the back of the house,seeing as ive just bought myself another car i felt obliged,might go for an evening sprint over gower way later on

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yo triv
Gutted you could not come we will def get you out next time.
Pm me your number and i will text you direct incase ur not on the forum

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
what a day!!

been out driving for nigh on 12hrs been all round Brecon at least 3 times, its a wonder the engines lasted this long ha ha ha got some cracking vids (which i wont be posting up lol) but will show you next time we meet up. Met up with Justin, big up to him for coming out so late in the evening. Man can he drive, should have left him go in front and i should have been trying to catch him. Good on ya justin, hope we can get out for a leisurely spin again, lol around some cracking roads which i hope we can all do some time in the future cos it'll be a fantastic run out and will make for a real good laugh and even better memories. So come on and free up a wkend some time soon so we can get out there and do some damage to the environment YEEEEEE HAAAAA!!!! Regards from Tish & Neil

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
what a lovely evening jaunt that was,very serene!! and we must get a group of us together in the summer,nice to see you neil and tish,catch you again soon

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
thanks for the text but i was up in london watching west ham beat man city!

Next time though, days like yesterday are made for brecon runs in skylines!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts