Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
come on all Wales SkylineOwners!!

lets get some names down for a meet/run out and a BBQ for some time in the next few weeks. Who's up for it? Me and Tish are happy to do the cooking, you can either bring something along yourself or pay a couple of quid and we'll get the burgers, rolls and sozzie's in lol.
Once we know who's coming i'll work out a route and where we would have the BBQ.
Thanks all, Thwish n Tish

1- Thwish n Tish - Swansea

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

sorry didn't put date down did i lol. What aboutSat 30th or Sun 31st people would have been paid by then.
Regards, Thwish & Tish

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nice one Rob...

there must be more peeps out there that are up for a cracking day out. I'll pm a few people and see if we cant get some more interest. Me n Tish were out for 8 n a half hrs today filled SATAN up twice and had a fan-bloody-tastic day, covered a couple o hundred miles, the weather was stunning the roads dry and ultra grippy and on the way back from Abergavenny via Llandovery the roads were virtually empty and a Skylineowners wet dream. Wish there could have been loads of us cos it would've been a sight to see.
So lets get something memorable sorted and get the summer off with a bang.
Regards, Thwish n Tish

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey mate everyones welcome and the more the merrier Partners and children. So yep get your name down and dont miss out on what could be a great day.
By the way Red Dragon, have you got a maroon R33 and did you pass a grey R33 that flashed you earlier this evening?
Regards, Thwish

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah we did think about it too but couldn't find anywhere tidy to turn. I'll pm you my mobile no and if im up your way i'll txt you so we can meet up
Regards, Thwish n Tish

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
I break up from uni 2 days before,

sounds like a good way to kickstart the summer.

where is the drive going to be?

2. RedMist - I owe Tish a pork chop, so I'll bring some along!
3. Aidan- Swansea

·
Registered
655 Posts
2. RedMist - I owe Tish a pork chop, so I'll bring some along!
3. Aidan- Swansea
4. Triv - Bridgend

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
what about....

doing a convoy, starting somewhere like Sarn services and having pick up points/times along a set route where we would collect more people. Then go for a nice run to where we'd have the Bbq and a chill. Then go off for another run and then stop off at a pub or somat for a chat and a leonade, before going our seperate ways. Anyone have specific needs, ie v-power post up and let me know cos im getting to know where all the shell garages are with the juice consumption of my car lol.
What about Aberaeron, Builth, Abergavenny. Its about 200 miles or so and will take most of the day with the stops but is a trully magnificent drive.
Regards, Thwish n Tish

1 - 20 of 112 Posts