Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a recommendation for anyone out there who likes a bit of bling, ive used these guys in the past http://www.rainbowpolishing.co.uk/ . I say guys its basically an old guy called cecil in a unit in oldbury but his prices are dirt cheap and hes good at his trade, i nipped down there earlier in the week to get a bit of brass polished up and hes suffering with the recession so i thought id plug his skills a bit. Dont know if its the right forum but he can make serious work of inlet manifolds rocker covers wheels etc. he done the plenum and rocker covers on my 200sx a couple of years ago and ive had him do some rims in the past. Highly recommended.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:useless: and doea he do it by post
lol there are some pics on the website, and yea he does alot of work by post. i ended up selling my ca18 covers on driftworks ages ago so i dont have those pics anymore and i dont have a before pic of this brass dragon hes done for me as i wasnt planning on plugging him its just when i saw his work shop empty earlier i thought i bet i know some people who could use this guys services. if you type rainbow polishers into google u can see the name pop up on other car forums like the vw forums etc he is well used amongst show car owners. i guess just not well enough used at the minute!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts