Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how would the r33 compare to a 1995 corvette...i just put an order in for a r33 vspec and i should get it sometime in mid nov but right now im drivin a 1995 corvette... just wonderin how u guys think the two will compare.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so on a track the r33 vspec should destroy the corvette? barely, by alot, maybe, who knows? im pretty sure the corvette will be faster on the 1/4 but all i care about is the track.

·
Devils disciple
860 Posts
Which model corvette?for a start,but on the track i would be very surprised if the skyline had much trouble against a vette,as Issac said the skyline can corner at high speeds the vette in my experience of such models has lots of difficulty performing such tasks i think the skyline might surprise you on the straights too again depending on which model corvette you have.

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
mate, I have just changed your user ID....the spev bit was making me chuckle....so I thought I would change it to spec....if thats ok of course...lol

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
lol My personal opinion is that Covette's like most american cars have been set up for muscle straight line speed, their handling although getting better with cars like Vipers, are still not brilliant in standard form.

I think its always interesting to see the way things have gone as there is a big war going on between these two.

I think with everything its preferences to what butters your toast when selecting your car.

N

·
0 Posts
I've always liked "muscle" cars , was going 2 buy one , 1969 dodge charger 440 . Funny thing is i'm looking at vettes now.
I know that it will be no where in the same leauge as a line , but its the V8 noise , cheap parts etc .
I think is it a Zo6 vette is right up there now , 186mph stock! ,dunno about the handling tho , but as sarkys says there getting there.

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
i gotta be honest if we get petrol prices same as the usa ill have a 10ltr quad turbo, whatever. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts