Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking on a few comparison websites and none of them have a r33 non turbo in there lists.

I probably wont even be going with any of these companies but want a rough idea how much they would offer for insurance but i cant seem to get a qoute for a non turbo.

Even when i enter in a number plate of a non turbo it comes up as a gtst or a different car and theres no option for non turbos when selecting a car manually.

Any ideas?

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
any of those places will give you silly quotes no matter what the model,they only want to insure corsas and focus's(foki?)

call dan at a plan

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
Don't bother with comparison sites for Skylines. Most of them use the same UK car database and the Skylines are not UK cars except some V-Spec ones which are obviously GTR's.
You need to look elsewhere for insuring your Skyline, use the search button on here you'll find hundreds of threads regarding this.

·
Registered
609 Posts
I've been looking on a few comparison websites and none of them have a r33 non turbo in there lists.

I probably wont even be going with any of these companies but want a rough idea how much they would offer for insurance but i cant seem to get a qoute for a non turbo.

Even when i enter in a number plate of a non turbo it comes up as a gtst or a different car and theres no option for non turbos when selecting a car manually.

Any ideas?
Or autos!

·
Registered
299 Posts
mate a bit of advice, DO NOT USE SKY!!!! i am having problems with them right now. they were really good over the phone when i was getting the initial quote, but everything else is total crap!!! i had to sort out my issues with the insurance company directly.
have a word with Dan - A-Plan, he is a trader on here, top advice and top bloke

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.