Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you are running a Competition Clutch Set up on your Skyline why not tell everyone about it....

How does it drive? Where did you get it fit? How much power are you running and what stage did you go for are all questions I'm sure everyone wants to know the answers too... right??

·
Registered
721 Posts
running a iron man 6 puck sprung clutch amazing to drive with not like the horror stories you hear about puk clutches with intall i also changed the clutch line to a braided one and after install i only stalled once handles very nicely in the box there was clutch,pressure plate,bearing,and a alignment tool witch all was all wrapped up individually and the quality is superb bedding in process is 500 miles only thing i found as with paddle clutches revs need to be more than normal otherwise it will shudder but doesn't take long to get used to customer service also very good i got in touch with them before i got it and the lady on the phone at their hq was really helpful i highly recommenced these to any one :) thanks guys keep up the good work :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
I order stage 2 clutch for my r33 gtst yesterday afternoon and get delivered today morning, less than 24h delivery,will fit on car tomorow,wery good service and super fast postage.
Thanks Andy!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts