Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys, to say a warm welcome to this forum we are offering huge savings on all of the Competition Clutch product range until the end of November.

All performance clutches for the push style RB20, RB25 & RB26 will be just £320 delivered this month!!!!

So the Stage 2 Organic Carbon Clutch capable of holding 600 BHP is only £320
The Stage 4, Sprung 6 Paddle Ceramic Clutch capable of 740 BHP is only £320
And the Stage 5, Sprung 4 Paddle Ceramic Clutch capable of 810 BHP is only £320

Also for the complete performance package to totally change your transmission the Competition Clutch Lightweight and Ultra light Flywheel are on special offer in November also.

The 5.9 Kilo Ultra Lightweight flywheel is £285 delivered.

These prices are the lowest CC prices available to the customer in Europe so grab yours before the offer runs out.

Further discounts will be available when purchasing the clutch and flywheel together.

We also have a range of Twin Discs and rigid set up clutch kits for the serious track day enthusiasts. Comment below or pm me for more details.

Thanks
Andy

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also just to clarify a lot of people always ask me why the stage 2 organic, stage 4 / 5 ceramic clutch kits are the same price when many other clutch companies charge more for the higher stage clutch....

The answer is simple. We want you too pick your performance clutch based on what is right for your car, not based on what is right for your pocket.

You will often find distributors of other clutch brands pushing higher stqage clutches just because theres more money in it for them. This is not the case with Comp Clutch. As we price all clutch kits the same people are able to make honest choices about what they need. The truth is not everyone needs a stage 5 kit, its only really there for track day machines. So if your not sure what you need just drop me a pm with what you've got and what you do with it and we'll see you straight from there.

·
Registered
189 Posts
i run a stage 5 in my mercedes rb25. i rate these clutches highly, i use the car daily, apart from the stiffer pedal (although it has to be expected) its superb on track and even around town. Coupled with a light weight flywheel its a great combo.

i paid £400 a year ago so £320 is a great price

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hi guys, only just seen this. How much is your 720bhp clutch normally?. And how much torque can it take?. I'm looking at upping the power on mine to 600 bhp next year. Thanks.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ive just bought a Stage 4 6 Puck Sprung clutch for my 32 GTR (Push Type) ....these are amazing prices...
Thanks for all the comments guys, I figured the price was probably the best we have ever done ;) and its exclusive to the forum :)

PM me if you have any questions, I've just got back from holiday so if I've missed one of the many questions that was sent last week I will be on to it later today.

Thanks
Andy

·
Registered
65 Posts
Andy can I let you know at the end of the week as that's when il be speaking to my tuner and seeing what clutch etc to go for. Thanks Hammy

·
Rockin in the RWD world
742 Posts
For use on the drag strip (not track day) what would you recommend?
around 500rwhp but poss looking to up that in future
I drive the car there so needs to have some give
Already have one of your twin disc race kits but can't get on with it
either on or off so am changing it
Am thinking stage 5 sprung?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi Wynn, sorry for the delay.

The 4 paddle is a little aggressive for daily but fine if just driving it too track.

We have these on the shelf ready to go if thats what you are after. PM me if you need more details.

Thanks
Andy

·
Rockin in the RWD world
742 Posts
Andy
Very pleased with the kit received.
Arrived next day as promised and complete with release/ spigot bearing etc
Recommended
cheers !

1 - 20 of 66 Posts