Skyline Owners Forum banner

41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
What's the Stage 4, Sprung 6 Paddle Ceramic Clutch like to use on the road? Is it too harsh for use in traffic? My car is only used on the road.

My car is hopefully gonna be pushing 400bhp but i want a little scope for further tuning if needed.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey Andy, are these prices still going, I'm in need of a new clutch, mine keeps slipping in 3rd & higher gears. Road use only btw.
It's a pull type, r33 GTR rb26 twin turbo, all stock, the usual 300ish bhp.
What clutch do you recommend & how fast can I have it delivered please?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
What's the Stage 4, Sprung 6 Paddle Ceramic Clutch like to use on the road? Is it too harsh for use in traffic? My car is only used on the road.

My car is hopefully gonna be pushing 400bhp but i want a little scope for further tuning if needed.
Its harsher, I find it manageable but some people struggle, maybe if someone on the forum has one you could try first that might be the best answer.

Do you sit in constant stop start traffic everyday?

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
No not every day. I use a van for work. The car is just my drive when I'm not at work.

Easier to sit in N anyway i suppose.

just feel i need something that can take more torque than the stage 2 organic but don't want something thats either ON or OFF.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Cant find any info about the twinplate for the rb25.
Site is not working 100% when I try to get info about products.

Can you help me out a little here ? :p looking for options for a twin plate.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Torque and such ,you know the specifications :p price would be nice to XD haha
Dont need it asap but want to look at my options for when my rebuild is ready :)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Hi, the twins retail at £950 will arrange a forum price when they come into stock and I believe the torque capacity is gauranteed around 650lb ft, however the Americans who use them in drag racing claim around the 800lb ft mark.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'd just like to thank Andy for a fast & efficient service sending my clutch, a pull type kevlar stage2, very rapid responce but very smooth, perfect for my situation of road travel & touring.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Ive had the paddle type stage 2 fitted to my 32 gtr....been in fkr 6 months now...i think its now bedded in ...cant fault the clutch at all...great value for money

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

·
Masters of Body Modification, Carbon and resprays
646 Posts
I have pm'd you but no reply, need a price for R33 gtst series 2 clutch, street use capable of 450bhp at the hubs

41 - 60 of 66 Posts