Skyline Owners Forum banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Guys dont know if you read on here anymore but ....
Would like a quote what a stage 4 + steel flywheel would cost and what a twin disk will cost.

Thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Andy,

I did try to to email you but somehow it does say your acc is disable.
I'm interested to get one of the clutch for my R32 GTR.
Its a daily car running around 430bhp.

Regards,
Farid.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Guys, to say a warm welcome to this forum we are offering huge savings on all of the Competition Clutch product range until the end of November.

All performance clutches for the push style RB20, RB25 & RB26 will be just £320 delivered this month!!!!

So the Stage 2 Organic Carbon Clutch capable of holding 600 BHP is only £320
The Stage 4, Sprung 6 Paddle Ceramic Clutch capable of 740 BHP is only £320
And the Stage 5, Sprung 4 Paddle Ceramic Clutch capable of 810 BHP is only £320

Also for the complete performance package to totally change your transmission the Competition Clutch Lightweight and Ultra light Flywheel are on special offer in November also.

The 5.9 Kilo Ultra Lightweight flywheel is £285 delivered.

These prices are the lowest CC prices available to the customer in Europe so grab yours before the offer runs out.

Further discounts will be available when purchasing the clutch and flywheel together.

We also have a range of Twin Discs and rigid set up clutch kits for the serious track day enthusiasts. Comment below or pm me for more details.

Thanks
Andy
Hey do you still have a deal on those clutches? I'd like either a stage 2 or 3 thank you :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Guys, to say a warm welcome to this forum we are offering huge savings on all of the Competition Clutch product range until the end of November.

All performance clutches for the push style RB20, RB25 & RB26 will be just £320 delivered this month!!!!

So the Stage 2 Organic Carbon Clutch capable of holding 600 BHP is only £320
The Stage 4, Sprung 6 Paddle Ceramic Clutch capable of 740 BHP is only £320
And the Stage 5, Sprung 4 Paddle Ceramic Clutch capable of 810 BHP is only £320

Also for the complete performance package to totally change your transmission the Competition Clutch Lightweight and Ultra light Flywheel are on special offer in November also.

The 5.9 Kilo Ultra Lightweight flywheel is £285 delivered.

These prices are the lowest CC prices available to the customer in Europe so grab yours before the offer runs out.

Further discounts will be available when purchasing the clutch and flywheel together.

We also have a range of Twin Discs and rigid set up clutch kits for the serious track day enthusiasts. Comment below or pm me for more details.

Thanks
Andy
Also would like a flywheel if you have any Thanks andy

61 - 66 of 66 Posts