Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
I always get the retard thats on his phone for an hour and feels the need to shout every time he speaks.:Uzi:

·
Seasoned Member
9,055 Posts
Why the hell is it whenever I'm on the train the twat eating the crisps sits near me when that's my pet hate.
People who eat crisps who are near you... are your pet hate! Wow and I thought I had issues with people who slop their chops lol!

Yours is well specific, what about wheat or corn snacks like wotsits or quavers? !

:sorry::gay::dogpile:

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
I eat crisps and lick windows

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts

·
this is me take it or do one....that simple
4,082 Posts
may pet hates are women who fart voilently in bed.

i swear my gf did it 1 time it was that loud im sure it caused the tsunarmi in japan last year...

·
Anglian Area Rep
4,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I don't blame them for their hunger... (Laura's a crisp eater in public quiet places obv :rofl:)
It's the noise of that first crunch. As they still have their chops open. Or the noise of the wind as they shovel them in... And the 'make sure every crumb is gone' rustling.

Crisps are crunchy... I get it... But there's no need to excuberate that noise... :(

This silly bint ate bag of mccoys, bag quavers then a choc bar (big one!) had a bottle of coke and sat there moaning to her 15 yr old mates about her weight. Lol

Here's a hint for ya love... Salad tastes nice!

And another thing... Why is it all kids talk shite???!?
Arghhh drives me mad... He said she said they said on Facebook! Ive officially renamed Facebook to TWATCHAT. Feel free to spread the word.

AHOLES!!!

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
I don't blame them for their hunger... (Laura's a crisp eater in public quiet places obv :rofl:)
It's the noise of that first crunch. As they still have their chops open. Or the noise of the wind as they shovel them in... And the 'make sure every crumb is gone' rustling.

Crisps are crunchy... I get it... But there's no need to excuberate that noise... :(

This silly bint ate bag of mccoys, bag quavers then a choc bar (big one!) had a bottle of coke and sat there moaning to her 15 yr old mates about her weight. Lol

Arghhh drives me mad... He said she said they said on Facebook! Ive officially renamed Facebook to TWATCHAT. Feel free to spread the word.

AHOLES!!!
^^^

That explains it, my misses was eatin crisps while on twatchat.

I think it's effin sad that people spend most there time on faceache and forums talkin boll*x, I wouldnt dream of doin that.

It's a conspiracy by the men In black

·
Seasoned Member
4,424 Posts

AHOLES!!!
I had to change my lunch hour at work for the very same reason.

Theres a guy in my office who eats crisps and it sounds like an elephant walking down a gravel pathway..

1 - 20 of 34 Posts