Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
London stand up tall
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My fellow south east area rep had a baby boy archie on the 12/9/07..............Well done mate, Crack open the beers and big cigars....:bounce: just thought you would also like to know he will be selling his gtr powered gts-t for a lovely, roomy, safe, big booted 4 door'ed mondeo but dont worry for those who think he doesnt want to go fast anymore he's buying the "st220" wow lol. Brad.skyline would like skylineowners.com mebers to know that the mondeo thing was a joke all rights reserved plc. :cheers: :cheers:

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Well done fella!!!! :cheers:

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Congrats bud, hope all the family are ok.

·
bla
17,374 Posts
congrats mate... having a child is the best thing that could happen.........

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
beers on you then bud.......hope you got plenty sleep inthe last few months cos sure as eggs is eggs you aint getting much more!

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
Congratulations buddy :D

·
Registered
733 Posts
Well done fella!!!! :cheers:
Well done fella!!!??? Gulp! Said that to a mate of mine once in front of the new mum response = 'Well done?....to him!!??....all he did was 'dip his wick' for two minutes :)grinno:), I had to carry it for nine months and give birth to it!!!!' - :uhoh: fair one, but anyway........

Well done fella!!;) :D :D :D :D :D :cheers:

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
nice one nathan......we spoke about yr boys name and KEITH was top of the list, so i hope for a name change shortly mate, or yr be getting banned lol.....congrarulations mate....you know where i am if you need anything.....speak soon....and look after little bigchief.......:D

·
London stand up tall
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nice one nathan......we spoke about yr boys name and KEITH was top of the list, so i hope for a name change shortly mate, or yr be getting banned lol.....congrarulations mate....you know where i am if you need anything.....speak soon....and look after little bigchief.......:D

^ lmfao

1 - 15 of 15 Posts