Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rite so guys it about time I started tring to get a few meets going for the west of irl section

I plan on having them at least once a month if I can but seen as it's a bit quite round here it may have to be every two months or so

The first one I was think maybe cinema night to start ?

Let me know what ye want to do and when and sure we will try organise something anyway

K am I was think maybe going to see "drive" in the eye cinema some weekday/weekend

get your name down folks
1) killer r32

·
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers smurf but ya know your self it's gone fairly quite around here even since I've joined, ressicion ressicion and people just don't have money to be going out and too meets ( myself included)

·
Seasoned Member
4,032 Posts
can i bring tha carina lol

·
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jez were gonna have the cinema fully booked out at this rate !!....... Lol

·
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump, how about go karting in Galway €30 euro on Friday nights and a free pizza/Inc drink for every group of 4

·
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know now lol but no harm in trying anyway :) and I can spam in this thread without getting in trouble haha

·
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump , Christmas piss up anyone?

Also mnc are having drive around Galway for a photoshoot so hopefully we can get a few skylines together for that. Dates are yet to be confirmed

·
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Christmas drinks any one? Or ice skating in Galway

·
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If your around be sure and drop me a pm,

there is a few going from mnc,hh and another fourm going ice skating on the 8thof January so would like to get a few skylines going also :) I think it's 15-20 euro a head for 45 mins

·
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Galway international rally on Sunday the 5th of feburay

there is a stage on in the dyke road in Galway so should be awesome

the stage starts 9:00 am sharp so I'll prob be there for 8:30 or so

·
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Quick bump for this :-D how about a photoshoot and a bite to eat afterwards miccy D's or supermacs

·
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Prob some weekend I'd imagine when the weather gets abit better, when suits you? I'd imagine it would be only the two of us lol

·
Registered
215 Posts
Prob some weekend I'd imagine when the weather gets abit better, when suits you? I'd imagine it would be only the two of us lol
I'd head along if you could make it central to us all, should have my yoke back in a few weeks max.

·
3,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ya I could do Alright it would be nice to actually meet a few of ye, I'm presuming portumna wouldn't be too far away from you? There is a forest down that direction which may be nice for a few snaps. Up to you guys

1 - 20 of 83 Posts