Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:) I have paid a deposit on my Skyline. Should pick it up next week. It needs a few little jobs doing but its in very reasonable condition.

Its the R33 2.5 GTs n/a. Silver. 1995 133000 KHMs runs nice looks awsome and sounds right throaty. So It should be all ready for the next monthly local meet.

As you can imagine I am over the moon.:40oz:

Attachments

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Good lad.......
You got any sneaky peaky pics?????? :D

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Nice work Vinni! :D

Don't worry about the front wheel mate, it's only flat at the bottom :rolleyes:

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice work Vinni! :D

Don't worry about the front wheel mate, it's only flat at the bottom :rolleyes:
LOL. I was going to ring you mate and ask if you would come and have a look. But my mate was in a rush and I hadnt been up for long so I thought I wouldnt bother you. At the end of the day you know what its costing me and at that price I could break it and still not loose money. It just had to be done.

I will let you give your opinion when I got it here. Maybe the pair of you might want to come over next week sometime if you aint too busy and see it at mine?

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
LOL. I was going to ring you mate and ask if you would come and have a look. But my mate was in a rush and I hadnt been up for long so I thought I wouldnt bother you. At the end of the day you know what its costing me and at that price I could break it and still not loose money. It just had to be done.

I will let you give your opinion when I got it here. Maybe the pair of you might want to come over next week sometime if you aint too busy and see it at mine?
Sounds good :)

I forgot to save your number though so you'll have to ring me again mate :sorry:

·
bla
17,374 Posts
i thought that downsey.... still fixable though and looks great....

gts4 then???

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No the front wheel is OK its the flat tyre. He lifted it on a jack to put the wheel on as it had a space saver on it and it just kinda landed like that. Then he discovered the tyre was flat anyway so we just left it until I pick it up next week.

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
The GTS4 is basically a GTS that retains the 4WD system off a GTR :)

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Means a gts engine with a gtr drivetrain which means it may have 4 wheel drive...

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
could be... :dunno:
I will have to enquire about that. Is that a good thing? Or just something else to go wrong. Sounds good to me. What is it that made you think it may be? As far as I know its the original set up. But I could easily be wrong.

Thanks

1 - 20 of 44 Posts