Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
ill meet you guys up there, as im only 10mins from there, what time are you planning on gettin there? you'll be going the A5 i take it into mk? if my timings right i can hook up with the convoy? if not you'll see me in kfc covered in greasy chicken lol

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Not too sure of the route Dan, Leon is organising this one so I'm sure he'll set us straight :)

01) Leon
02) Vini
03) Mr&Mrs B

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not too sure on route to take yet, best to meet you there dan has you live 10mins away.
lookin to get there for 1.30ish.

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
k no worries but im guessing you will go the A5 as stacey bushes KFC is 1min from the A5!!

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
Ill just meet you guys up there easier for me im a couple of mins off the A5 and then its a dual carriage way all the way to stacey bushes for me..........

·
manual convert
583 Posts
just to confirm, i,m meeting oggy and sparkyr33 at brampton hut at 12.30pm
on sunday. b4 traveling across to the bp on the bedford bypass for 1-1.15.
so anyone else interested in meeting up for the convoy to the mk meet,
you know where/when.

:cheers: bruce

·
Registered
406 Posts
is any1 going past luton on2 the A5 coz i could meet at the end of A505 at shops, leon its Gianni from luton if ur going that way il meet up there G

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
is any1 going past luton on2 the A5 coz i could meet at the end of A505 at shops, leon its Gianni from luton if ur going that way il meet up there G
You could pop up the A6 and meet us at the BP?

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
Right. I am working tonight in Acocks Green, Birmingham. Tomorrow night too. I have been booked on Sunday night at 19:00 hrs BUT think they have made a mistake. I hope so or else I wont b e able to come to the meet. I wont know until I get in tonight. So fingers crossed I will still be coming. I know it wont reflect on you all having a great time but I just feel that I'm letting the side down if I cant go. But needs must and I cant knock a weekend shift even though I booked it off, the new role is very much more demanding.

vini

·
Seasoned Member
7,044 Posts
the address for kfc were the meet is starting i belive if i read the previous thread properly
Unit 27, Stacey Bushes Trading Centre, Erica Rd, Stacey Bushes, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire MK12 6HS

and the address for limelite limos
21, Barton Rd, Bletchley, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire MK2 3JN

and i have just realized that this meet is a charity one for wilen hospice which i am glad to help with as that is were my father in law was with a brain tumor before he died.

·
Anglian Area Rep
4,562 Posts
yeh i'll be at brampton @ 12:30. a mate of mine should be meeting us there too in his 33:dogpile:

If it starts .... which is highly unlikely... another mate in a 570bhp rx7 may be lurking in the background to meet a few of the 7 crew in mk.:Uzi:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts