Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HI guys

N95 Smartphone - Sat nav,gps, 5mp camera etc boxed with all bits - just come back from nokia fully serviced & new software installed. - on Vodafone but can be unlocked easily for £10 anywhere. £120 - with new battery as nokia lost the last one :p

N95 8GB - £220 - brand new and unopened in box - on 3g but i think unlocked - massive memory!

Apple Iphone - 8GB - boxed - not had it long but best phone on the planet. Fully unlocked (Jailbroken). Has loads of programs installed from apps store and i can include some extras £225

My fav is the Iphone as all the hype is true and them some. The best phone in the world for sure and i believe they may end up being the only phone on sale as it smashes the competition.

for you guys you can use software such as this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-DFbJQbeSY

i have programmes that will give you real times g's under accel, decel and cornering.

with a bluetooth dongle you can even read the diagnostics on any car!!! in real time.

you cant beat that.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hi mate,
i dont mind waiting for someone as such but the price is definitely not dropping at all as this is boxed, in good nick and most importantly for the value it is unlocked... they go for more on ebay and as soon as i have a chance i will be putting it on there i just thought i'd offer up on here first.

·
Devon/Cornwall Area Rep
897 Posts
hi mate,
i dont mind waiting for someone as such but the price is definitely not dropping at all as this is boxed, in good nick and most importantly for the value it is unlocked... they go for more on ebay and as soon as i have a chance i will be putting it on there i just thought i'd offer up on here first.
hold the ebay if its not to late mate. im really interested in the iphone. it is the new style one though aint it? was after the original really but cant seam to find one apart from ebay and im not kean on ebaying.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump....

n95 sold.
Iphone available due to usual timewaster!!

just lost £20 worth of listing final value fees now. how can you sell on there anymore anyway when they charge 10percent of anything you sell, charge to list and then paypal bend you over :mad:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts