Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright just got a few questions about r34s if someone would be nice enough to answer :)

1)What is the weight of a standard r34gt single turbo, is it heavier or lighter than a r33 gtst.

2) ive been looking at some owners comments on carsurvey.org for r34 gt 2.5 single turbos and they claim standard power output is 280 bhpi always thought that was the gtr ?

3) Is much needed to take a r34 single turbo upto 320bhp

4) Finally would a 75 bhp shot of nitrous using a wizard of nos system be safe on the standard engine, expect maybe a metal head gasket

cheers people

·
Banned
7,239 Posts
R34 GTT specs

Exterior Length 4580mm
Exterior Width 1725mm
Exterior Height 1340mm
Interior Length 1780mm
Interior Width 1400mm
Interior Height 1105mm
Wheelbase 2665mm
Front Track 1480mm
Rear Track 1470mm
Ground Clearance 140mm
Weight 1410kg

To get from 280-320bhp:

Boost Controller, De-cat pipe, Big Bore Downpipe, Induction kit, possibly FMIC.

D

·
0 Posts
4. As far as I know, the nos should be fine, as it doesnt use anymore air / fuel so nothing should max out. But why? your better off saving the pennys and doing it right, rather than just sticking in the laughtng gas.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dan said:
4. As far as I know, the nos should be fine, as it doesnt use anymore air / fuel so nothing should max out. But why? your better off saving the pennys and doing it right, rather than just sticking in the laughtng gas.
Just weighing up various options mate, i was orginally going to get a gtst but ive been looking more towards a r34 now, really like the look of them, as for the nos ive never had it before and would like to experience it.

D

·
0 Posts
Fair enough, go for it. Where abouts are you? Mate of mine was setting up to be a filling station for it.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
mind_control said:
as for the nos ive never had it before and would like to experience it.
gives you a great buzz mate and makes you giggle :funny: thats why they call it laughing gas, same stuff women get giving birth.
oh and does wonders for turbo lag, but to be honest i hardly ever use mine just when im drag racing and a bottle doesnt last long. better of with normal mods. but it does work and is quite mental stuff :smoker:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts