Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
R34 Next?!
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spotted heading up past the uni towards the ringroad islands. I was on foot heading into uni :)

·
R34 Next?!
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Could have yeah.... I've slept since lol

·
Registered
17 Posts
just posted on another post not seen a silver gtr in the area i got a silver gtst with gtr front grill but thats all gtr stuff i have, im local to the uni too this is mine

·
R34 Next?!
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Na this had the arches, even saw a white R33 in Cov tuesday.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Where do you people hide? I've seen a silver gtr (even at Halfords admit it). I see a white r33 quite often usually on the Kenpas or Fletchamstead Highway, also saw a silver r33 at a mini meet with 2 other modded cars in the Sainsburys car park.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Where do you people hide? I've seen a silver gtr (even at Halfords admit it). I see a white r33 quite often usually on the Kenpas or Fletchamstead Highway, also saw a silver r33 at a mini meet with 2 other modded cars in the Sainsburys car park.
Is Kenpas or Fletchamstead Highway the A45? Is the white one you've seen a GTR with a black bonnet and gold BBS LM's?

·
R34 Next?!
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah I goto Uni in cov, live in Lichfield though. Only have the 1 car as its my daily driver. Do roughly 600+miles a week in the sucker :D

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
the one in halfords Ian,how long ago was that? as i was there in my GTR 2 month's ago lol

they were a couple around cov when i was at uni,there's alot more there now apparently,with an R35 being spotted near enough daily,and also a white R33 GTS-T,my cousin tell's me each and every time he see's them lol

·
Registered
115 Posts
me from cov, not far from the town centre, ive had loads of different skylines all r33's tho, got a silver one at the moment, and picking up a white one tomorow, Very rarely i spot any skylines in cov,

·
R34 Next?!
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This be mine:

·
R34 Next?!
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Nice :)

Yeah I know Jim and Katy n co.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.