Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all

Just joined today, and I am quite new to this type of thing. I live up in Aberdeen, and I am on the lookout for a R33 GTR, hopefully it won't take me long to get the hang of this!!

All the best to all you Skyliners out there

Craigspeed R

·
Seasoned Member
4,929 Posts
Welcome mate. First place to look for a Skyline is on the For Sale section on here, very well looked after.
Also we have a monthly Skyline meet in Scotland, next one being Perth Sunday the 24th. There will be a selection of R32, R33 and R34 GTR and Gts-(t) there. You are more than welcome to attend, we are a friendly bunch !! Also there is plenty of info at your finger tips by using the Search button above....
The link to the monthly meet is .... http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63401

Any questions just ask!

Cheers

·
Ex Skylineowner
3,444 Posts
Another Aberdonian! Welcome mate.
Like he said ^^ - Come along to the meet. Would give you a chance to have a poke around a few before you get your own :)

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
hi craig welcome mate, as the guys said have a look in our for sale section, and go to a meet and the guys will give you a look into and a chat, hope you enjoy it mate.....if you have any questions feel free to ask, we all did......:D

·
Wassup?
784 Posts
Welcome!

Another Scottish person to add to the list now lol.
Where abouts in Abz are you from?

Kyle.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts