Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Aberdeenshire Area Rep
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been no mention of this yet so wondered if anyone was going?

Its Crails only dedicated Jap day :D

I should be there and hopefully get some runs if its not too busy.

From the website....

''BANZAI the top Japanese magazine are back to search for Scotland's finest oriental mental motors on the strip drift and static paddock at Scotland's Drag strip.The guys are back for their annual visit to Scotland's Drag strip. Fear not if your motor is not from the East as its open to all as usual. There will be on strip action with a shoot out at 4 pm for all beasts from the East. If its for show and shine then there is a Jap only area to display your polished treasures and mods.Can all Jap cars and clubs wanting to enter please be in by 11.00 am to get best pitches on the show area. If drifting ticks your box then be sure to be on or around the 8val as that’s where the smoke will be.''

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
crail

the problem with crail on a "magazine days" is its far too busy.you will spend all day in waiting to get on track.
non magazine days a much better option

·
Aberdeenshire Area Rep
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup, know this as have been for many years but was more wondering as a meet as its the Jap Special? :D

I would just get a few runs in while i was there. :p

·
Aberdeenshire Area Rep
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone?? lol I'm still thinking of going. Might not race, but go to check out some motors :D
Anyone else thinking about going?

·
wanabee 200mph club
571 Posts
i will be up with the stagea but not running the quarter tho just parking up all day lol
keeping the car clean

danny

·
Registered
376 Posts
ill be there but wont have car be uop in stevies supra be at clan japans stand if any body fancys a bovral lol

·
Highland/North Scotland Area Rep
4,159 Posts
as said being a mag day will be busy as hell....but i cant go anyway cause my cars still not back from its holidays (mot) hopefully soon thou :D

cant see me running my loan vectra on the strip :rofl:

·
Aberdeenshire Area Rep
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ah well, should see a couple of you there then! Don't think i'll be racing either D4NNY. Should be on the grass somewhere :D

Muzzer... when you heading down? The JDMTAS lot are meeting at the Gathdee B&Q at 8am for a convoy down :)

·
wanabee 200mph club
571 Posts
Ah well, should see a couple of you there then! Don't think i'll be racing either D4NNY. Should be on the grass somewhere :D

Muzzer... when you heading down? The JDMTAS lot are meeting at the Gathdee B&Q at 8am for a convoy down :)

i will be parked up with big e and the clan japan crew

will look out for you
danny

·
Aberdeenshire Area Rep
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Crackin :) not sure where i'll be but heading down with JDMtas me thinks so may be with them. They don't know this yet as i've only just registered and can't post on their forum lol
They might not want me :bash: Although there was an invite :bigthumb:
:funny::funny:

·
Highland/North Scotland Area Rep
4,159 Posts
Crackin :) not sure where i'll be but heading down with JDMtas me thinks so may be with them. They don't know this yet as i've only just registered and can't post on their forum lol
They might not want me :bash: Although there was an invite :bigthumb:
:funny::funny:
you'll have no problem with the tas lot martin there a good bunch :D

·
Aberdeenshire Area Rep
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
you'll have no problem with the tas lot martin there a good bunch :D
Yeah, i only got to speak to a couple at the meet the other week but they seem sound enough :) Some nice cars too :naughty:

Few people going Sunday then, good stuff! See you all there! (getting tempted to do a few early runs now) :funny:

·
Seasoned Member
1,834 Posts

If I can get my arse out of bed, I'll meet you at B&Q and run down with the JDMTAS guys as well.

·
Aberdeenshire Area Rep
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Absolutly cracking day! Sunburn on my head though :D doh! Glad you made it Steve and good to meet the rest of you!
Have plenty of pics i'll get on here asap! :D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts