Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this sunday. got a grude race with a 5.7l dodge ram, should be good for a laugh.
ill be there in a dark grey r32 sitting close to the mother of all pick ups, a white ram.
say hello if your there.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey optix, you the guy with the shinny black new skyline? 2 doors up.
if not then ive got a stalker, and to warn you i carry a big bar in my car at all times.
lol.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ill pop up for a look at your new motor sometime. when did you get it? does that replace the white one?
took me about 5 minutes to realise what it was. it looks and sounds the busness.
as for my r32 that was a bit of an impulse buy, was looking for either a 200 or a celica gt4 for a project.
yeah its had alot of work done over the past 4 months, still needs a bit more to finnish it. just wanted it on the road

·
You! Off My Planet.
117 Posts
ill pop up for a look at your new motor sometime. when did you get it? does that replace the white one?
took me about 5 minutes to realise what it was. it looks and sounds the busness.
as for my r32 that was a bit of an impulse buy, was looking for either a 200 or a celica gt4 for a project.
yeah its had alot of work done over the past 4 months, still needs a bit more to finnish it. just wanted it on the road
No problem, pop up anytime. Only had it a few weeks. Yes, it has replaced the white R34. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts