Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
muscle,tuner,harley
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i know ive seen a couple few rb20 and rb25's that got rid of the stock crossover pipe and had like a 135 degree elbow come off the throttle body and a pipe that went towards the cold side of the intercooler piping ,,, which got rid of the whole ugly cross over the engine twice setup... i love the way it looks and want to do it

i know i have to get the 135 degree elbow.. bt does anyone have links to pictures or anything of these so i can get some ideas? i cant seam to find any

·
muscle,tuner,harley
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i do like those a lot more than i like the other one.. but than i would have to compeltely re do my intercooler pipe to both come up on one side... i just want a 135" bend before the throttle body

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
There's one I've seen that was Dave's I think. It was a custom pipe he had made. You could mock one up with universal bends and joiners in aluminium or get one fabricated out of steel by a decent exhaust shop.

·
Germany East/Central Nord Rhein Westfalen
3,039 Posts
Why not get a japspeed or blitz kit that Haines the OEM look with the 90deg bend in.

·
muscle,tuner,harley
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i think that kit looks terrible. plus i allready have my intercooler pipe on that side anyways... much easier to just but a 135" elbow.. i have boxes of intercoolerpipes.. i was just looking for pictures to get more of an example.. ive found a few though now... looks way better than anything crossing over the engine... looks second best to just a greddy intake setup

1 - 6 of 6 Posts