Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I have not seen one gt with cruise control so it must be they come with it?
It's a must for me.

Anyone fitted cruise?

I know hyundai coupes have cruise which use a aftermarket system which could be fitted.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Yes you can fit aftermarket cruise, have a look in Skyline's Australia plenty of info there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yes you can fit aftermarket cruise, have a look in Skyline's Australia plenty of info there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have thanks, but nothing on cruise in it's 3 pages!

I noticed your in Swindon, which part?
Any chance of having a look sometime at your gt?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
I have thanks, but nothing on cruise in it's 3 pages!

I noticed your in Swindon, which part?
Any chance of having a look sometime at your gt?

Thanks.

There's plenty of info out there dude ✌️

I'm North Swindon, welcome to have a look at my 350gt (there are three I know of in Swindon)

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There's plenty of info out there dude ✌️

I'm North Swindon, welcome to have a look at my 350gt (there are three I know of in Swindon)

Thanks would love to have a look at your gt.

There's 3 in Swindon! I have had my eye on these cars for the last year yet not seen one on the road, only seen one parked up.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Thanks would love to have a look at your gt.

There's 3 in Swindon! I have had my eye on these cars for the last year yet not seen one on the road, only seen one parked up.

Yeah two white stock ones and then mine, there's a couple I know of in Bristol and Bath too

·
Registered
134 Posts
I didn't know the 350GT did not come with cruise. I have the US version and I have cruise, but I bought the loaded version with all the bells and whistles at the time. I understand what you mean about having cruise as a must. I use mine all the time and I hate driving my wife's car as she does not have cruise.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I didn't know the 350GT did not come with cruise. I have the US version and I have cruise, but I bought the loaded version with all the bells and whistles at the time. I understand what you mean about having cruise as a must. I use mine all the time and I hate driving my wife's car as she does not have cruise.
Hi, I didn't know there where us ones in the uk.

·
Super Moderator
8,969 Posts
The throttle is, if that's what you mean.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The throttle is, if that's what you mean.
Yes that's what I meant. Thanks

Now as it's drive by wire throttle is fitting cruise a case of just fitting the steering wheel controls (and maybe turning it on through software)?

I've have been through the thread on the Australian forum in which a member was selling a kit but never do it say what was in this kit.

My last 2 cars (not nissan and both different manufacturers ) I fitted criuse to and both it was just a case of fitting the switches.

Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
8,969 Posts
I have no idea about the kits the Aus forum guys are using, but i do know the the std 350Z cruse uses the ECU as well, as the cruse can be used to store different maps when using UpRev remap, so it must be and add on to the throttle control kind of like the throttle controllers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts