Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
JPOC OWNER
903 Posts
did you see the Vaginal Barbell ???

Designed in the US the Pelvicisor or vaginal barbell is guaranteed to give any women the tightest PC muscles in the world. Made with hygienic Stainless Steel (so it can be sterilized, boiled and it won't rust or harbour germs and bacteria) the added attraction is its weight. By making the barbell heavy it means that when you use this standing-up you have to work extra hard to keep the barbell in place, the harder you work, the tighter and stronger your kegel muscles! Be warned, this is for women who already have a good muscle tone and want to strengthen it even further. The smooth polished surface ensures a bacteria free environment and friction-free insertion. Cool-it and it can also help anally with piles

and then i read the comments

and there is only 2 of them (arh bless)

1. First time I used it it fell out, I was horrified at my lack of muscle control. So I set about exercising really hard and I can hold it in place and have noticed a real difference.

2. Fell Out!

PMSL

·
Registered
11,026 Posts
did you see the Vaginal Barbell ???

Designed in the US the Pelvicisor or vaginal barbell is guaranteed to give any women the tightest PC muscles in the world. Made with hygienic Stainless Steel (so it can be sterilized, boiled and it won't rust or harbour germs and bacteria) the added attraction is its weight. By making the barbell heavy it means that when you use this standing-up you have to work extra hard to keep the barbell in place, the harder you work, the tighter and stronger your kegel muscles! Be warned, this is for women who already have a good muscle tone and want to strengthen it even further. The smooth polished surface ensures a bacteria free environment and friction-free insertion. Cool-it and it can also help anally with piles

and then i read the comments

and there is only 2 of them (arh bless)

1. First time I used it it fell out, I was horrified at my lack of muscle control. So I set about exercising really hard and I can hold it in place and have noticed a real difference.

2. Fell Out!

PMSL

3. Awesome device - I was like a tesco bag4life till I bought this

·
Holy f**k sir are we really on our roof?
1,327 Posts
Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! Not interested in buying that, he can shove it up his ass for all i care

1 - 12 of 12 Posts