Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
skyline addict
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
So how many of you have customized the interiors of your skylines?
Have you got any photos of what you have had done, would be most interested to see what different people have done.
I have just started to do a bit of work to the interior of my liner, just the dash so far. I have gone for a carbon fibre look, have followed it through to the doors and to the pedals, not quite sure what I should do next.
Here's a few photos.

Attachments

T

·
0 Posts
looks cool, I wanted to do the same thing but had problems doing it how did you do it? Was it a kit?

·
skyline addict
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nah it wasn't a kit, just self adhesive vinyl film.

Pulled the dash out, and carefully stuck it on. It took me a few hours all up. The hardest part about it, was making sure the joins and the pattern matched up around the contoured areas, and to get all the air bubbles out, although you could get a pin and prick the bubbles and smooth the vinyl down.
All up it cost me $90NZD (30 pound) for the vinyl film.

S

·
0 Posts
it does look well done - but for me ewwwww :apuke: proper carbon or not at all please :)

I do however very much like the door release handle thingy in chrome - looks sweet as :)

Simon

·
Registered
704 Posts
Nice I was thinking about doing that but after my Dad spent 3 days trying to re vinyl his kitchen cabinets I thought I would just colour code it to my paint work. Still not sure though...

I will also be looking at getting a red and black leather interior soon too, after the 19 inch wheels, jun bodykit, sports seats and a rear wing :)

Matt

1 - 15 of 15 Posts