Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Carbon Addict
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had a lot of interest and PM's about the custom LED lights I designed.
I actually ran a group buy on gtr.co.uk and have lots of positive feedback - at present there are only 20 kits, 16 of which have been converted.

If there is enough interest I'd consider running a group buy (as long as the management agree) on here and ordering another batch.

Every light on the rear of the car is converted to LEDs,
Side lights

Brake lights

Fog lamps

Fog and Reverse

My Car;

Kit;

Conversion;

Further Pics;
http://s91.photobucket.com/albums/k292/mattyjeff/LED Rears/?start=all

Video;

SpeedR33pers;

Can be made in;
Black
White
Grey

Prices if it were to go ahead;
DIY Kit would be £150 + P&P
Conversion would be £200 + P&P
(Subject to numbers)

So, anyone else interested?

·
Dorset/Wilts Area Rep
8,231 Posts
I can vouch for these they are the dogs danglies........

If anyone wants a gander at mine at the sothern meet then let me know I'll be glad to show them off, just dont comment on the cracked lens. I did them myself and was a little heavy handed getting 1 out.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Matts going away so he won't be there this weekend so I will have to wait to have a nose. But from what I have seen I have already made my mind up anyway.:)

He will have to be careful though as there are many parts I like on his car that I will be trying to talk him into selling.lol

·
Administrator
25,965 Posts
i have these and they are amazing especially at night and everyone comments on them and i love the fact that so far i appear to be the only one up here with a set fitted.
at night courtesy of steve/nismo wookie

cheers again matt :cheers::cheers::cheers:

·
violence IS the answer!
1,371 Posts
I take it that the same things gonna apply on here mate, where we have to send you our lights and you convert them and then send em back to us?

If thats the case then im gonna try and get myself a spare set of lights so i can get some of these off you!

Proper wicked bit of kit these kidda!

·
Carbon Addict
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Bud, All being well Matt should be at Old nells this sat.. :) Have a ganders :)
Hi Shane, I'm abroad at work mate and can't make the meet :(
Plus the car is at the Tuners :)

cheers again matt :cheers:
No worries mate, glad you liked them!

I take it that the same things gonna apply on here mate, where we have to send you our lights and you convert them and then send em back to us?
There's a DIY kit with instructions that Stusy has or they can be sent to me and I'd do the conversion. The only problem with me doing the conversion is;
I work abroad and spend limited time in the UK and it's not always easy for people to send me their lights at short notice (I have always managed a 48 hour turnaround exc postage) - I do have a couple of spare sets I bought and could offer an exchange basis if it helps.

·
violence IS the answer!
1,371 Posts
yeah the exchange basis sounds good to me matey!

So how much would the cost be all in, if i were to send you a pair of back lights?

·
Carbon Addict
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah the exchange basis sounds good to me matey!

So how much would the cost be all in, if i were to send you a pair of back lights?
As in 1st post, cost for the full conversion would be £200 + £11 P&P
DIY kit would be £150 + £5 P&P

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
As in 1st post, cost for the full conversion would be £200 + £11 P&P
DIY kit would be £150 + £5 P&P
I paid £150 for mine from EBay before i knew about these and although I am very pleased with them. These are far superior and nicer looking. a bargain IMO.
If I do end up with another Skyline (looking for a turbo soon) I will buy these without hesitation.

·
Carbon Addict
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
il have a diy set in black if possible.
:cheers:
I've got a couple of sets spare after the 1st group buy I did as I bought enough to offer spares/warranty sets but haven't need them.
I can supply you a DIY set in black as soon as you'd like...

I'd have to check with the misses but from memory there are;
2 Black
1 Grey
1 white
Available for immediate shipping.

Viniboy said:
I paid £150 for mine from EBay before i knew about these and although I am very pleased with them. These are far superior and nicer looking. a bargain IMO.
If I do end up with another Skyline (looking for a turbo soon) I will buy these without hesitation.
Thanks Viniboy, I'd like to have got them cheaper for everyone but 8 PCBs, 4 load resistors, over 700 LED's and resistors per set and the artwork - they aren't cheap to produce in limited production runs. When I priced up parts alone to produce my own set they would have cost me over £200 without bulk buying. :confused:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts