Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Yahoo MOFO!!
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
i got cut up by an artic on a roundabout on my way in to work last night, due to excess on my insurance, i've decided to go down the route of repairing privately. I need a driverside front wing, headlamp, and bumper.

all parts are for a spec 2 midnight purple GTST. giving the time of year i'm hoping for a bit of charity where fellow owners could hopefully help me out either with spare parts, or nice and cheap.

thanks in advance

Dan

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
how bad is the damage mate? ive got a front bumper but its silver and is quite scratched although usable

·
Yahoo MOFO!!
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the replies. dmage is: wing trashed, headlight obliterated, bumber snapped but other than that no structural or serious damage, so once these parts are fitted i'm sure she'll be good to go.

if i can get 2 wings, 2 bumpers i can continue driving her on one set while the others are being painted.

hr33-sky - how much for the bumper mate? and will you send?
blazeabud - whats the condition of the wing mate? how much and will you send?

cheers again all =)

Dan

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
We have a wing in that colour. We also bumper but not in that colour. Would also have the light. Could do a good price on all 3 for you. Drop me a pm if you are still looking. Paul

1 - 10 of 10 Posts