Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have seen this car up close, and through some of the build and i can safely say nothing has been skimmped or scraped through out. This would be an absolute awesome car to own,

taken from the DCY website

Vehicle Description...

The decision to sell the R32 was not an easy one but it is up for sale.

Originally the was built for the drag strip, we intended to build a car that could run low 10 second quarters reliably and we archived what we set out to do. The car run very low 10's every run, no ecu change or any tweaks to the map. Every time it ran a very consistent low 10, with a 10.06 the fastest.

2007 saw the car change direction, we converted from a drag car to a track car. As anticipated we did hit some slight issues along the way but by the end of the season the car was very well set up for track work.

We have hundreds of photo's of the build on this car from close engine shots to bodywork and preparation. All these and the history can be put onto a disc. All the settings for the car will also be offered if needed along with ecu maps etc.

This car is an ideal track car, and ready to run and be a strong force in the pro class of 2008, it's easily converted back to a drag car where with a slight change will be capable of running a high 9 second quarter. It can also be run on the road and is at the moment road legal.

Only serious interest only please. More photo's on request. Please call or email for more information.

Only £19,985 :smoker:

Full add can be found - 800 BHP DCY R32 GTR

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it had a brush with a wall lol, fully repaired and mostly cosmetic, bumper, wings, bonnet and intercooler IRC

Still for the asking price this is some machine

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
didnt it hit a wall as well as "some slight issues" ? :D

It only clipped a wall :)

You are correct though it did hit the wall at Silverstone but the damage was only pannel. We did fit new wings and bumper. Not trying to hide that at all though, I will openly give the whole story about the car from start to finish the whole build, magazine features, including all the images I have throughout to whoever buys the car.

It's worth £20,000 easily considering the amount of development and cost that has gone into it.

George

·
Registered
164 Posts
I took photo's of the car immediately after the smash at Silverstone, and again at TOTB shortly after. You would never guess it had been hit, and it performed well at both events. A favourite of mine for a good long time now, what an extremely reasonable price! Good luck with the sale :)

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Cheers James, like I said it was a fairly easy repair, and your right, I love the car too, it wouldn't be for sale if we haddn't got our own cars to where they are now, running 4 cars like we did last year was enjoyable but it cost allot of money!

The price I think is a bargin, put it this way I'd of bought it without hesitating when I was looking for one 2 years ago!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts