Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Kyusha_Riot
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Walking home this morning some chavvy little sh*t decides to give it some through a puddle next to me an a complete nursery of kids walking on the path soaking everyone! Not happy! Why can't he just slow down everyone else did! Bloody soaked, I jumped over a fair bit of the wave he created but not all of it unfortunately.

·
Kyusha_Riot
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Annoyingly not :( in the heat of the moment I just jumped to try avoid it lol, an seriously :O I didnt know they could do that! Its a local car I see every morning so I can get the plate again tomorrow im sure, it passes the same time everyday.

·
Hello
1,540 Posts
I did this by accident when I had my Skyline a few years ago. I was off to visit my Gran and there was this bloke walking to the pub in a short-sleeved shirt. I honestly didn't see the puddle that hit him until the last second but it soaked him from head to toe.

He wasn't happy

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
yeah the police can prosecute - whether they will or not im not sure, but if you get the plate and let them know - no skin of your nose :)

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
It is assault if it intentional but very hard to prove as its usually over written by the necessity to keep on the left side of the road.

·
Kyusha_Riot
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hmmm it seemed intentional to be honest everyone round here knows that road floods there an his revs soon shot up as he came up to it lol ah welll stuff him, think I might try rememebr his face for when I see him on foot in the rain ;)

·
this is me take it or do one....that simple
4,082 Posts
againn sorry rendle but: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BIG DEEP BREATH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sorry mate but it had to be done ive seen this happen and i find it funny as fooooook but on the other side i would be pissed if it happened to me...

·
Kyusha_Riot
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Haha no worries pred i do find it funny but not when my ipod an phone are in my pockets ;) thats mainly the bit that bothers me the getting wet bit isnt too bad other than the fact its FREEZING!!!!!

·
Anglian Area Rep
4,549 Posts
i've done it on purpose to a mate. :)
i've had the same mate do stupid things in return.
you would p yourself it you done it to someone else ;)

on another car i turned my widscreen washer on passenger side to face the kerbside.
as i drove past people i would wash my window :)

all done in good humour :D

·
On the other side of the world in a 5.4ltr V8!
1,191 Posts
Reminds me when myself and my mate did this to a friend at college....

He was stood at the bus stop with 3 other people. Large puddle in front of him. We come tearing round the corner, see him, see the puddle, look at each other and floor it!

Every other person looked at us, looked at the puddle and stepped back... Except our mate! We hit that puddle at some speed and launched a bow wave over him! We were laughing so hard we couldnt see, the other people at the bus stop were in stitches and we found out my mates mini we were in had a rust issue in the passenger arch as it blew a hole in it and drowned the inside of his car.....

Ahhh fun times! He always vowed to get his own back but never did!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts