Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not a happy bunny (again!).

Last week, I placed an order on Takakaira for a JIC Rear Stabiliser adjuster set, to be paid for by credit card. Have used them before in the past and never had any problems.

So, 24hrs after placing the order, I get an email that the order status has been changed, so I log in to check it, and instead of seeing the total cost with shipping, there is a message about security of credit cards asking for me to fax a copy of my statement to prove its my card.

Well.... I was abroad working so couldn't do that.

Got home 24 hours later and the order had been cancelled. 24 hours to respond? Taking into account a huge time difference between here and there. Pants.

So, I placed the order again the other day, armed with my last statement in anticipation.

Well..... I received the email early this morning and logged in to get the same message. SO, soon as I could (6 hours later) I faxed off the statement as requested. What did I get in my email a wee while ago.....? Order cancelled. Ten minutes before I sent the fax.

The worst part is..... There system now won't let me log in. And, thanks to the cookie on my pc.... When I actually go to the site I can;t even view it, I get a lovely account blocked message and can't even look at stuff.

I am bl**dy furious! All I wanted was to buy some bits (which are damn cheap) and I now

a) Can't even get onto the site

b) Have been treated and made to feel like a bl**dy fraudster.

Deeply unimpressed. Am going to phone them tomorrow and give 'em hell. In Japanese.

I really cannot believe they expect a response by fax from the other side of the world in 24hours. Are these people on drugs. Obviously I should be.

F***ers.

Rant over.:confused: :aka47: :Uzi:

E

·
0 Posts
Cant you delete the cookie & re-register with different details?
Or get them somewhere else?
It would piss me off too but credit card fraud is a big deal these days,especially over the net. I bet you`d be even more annoyed if you got a statement & somebody else had bought them with your card.

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
True!

Man, thats pretty good reson for a new parent!

Cookie deletion worked fine, but my account is still skew-whiff.....

Oh well, time to find a JIC parts dealer in the UK!

·
Member No 2.
666 Posts
Taka Kaira

Jock,
They suck bigtime, I have had a few problems with them, I now use Perfectrun.com.au. Ritsuko the guy who runs it is in Sydney(Australia) but sends all stuff direct from Japan. First class company and send within the week. They even send to me as second hand parts and avoid paying to much Duty/VAT.

Give them a go. He will get most stuff for you cheaper than Taka.

Paul.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts