1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
+ 2 :)

·
Registered
220 Posts
I believe you are legal as long as the fronts aren't too dark, i.e. legal grade of tint which incidentally is next to nothing. The back windows and rear, i'm pretty sure, you can do what you like with. :)

·
RSP Tuned 515.7 BHP
7,042 Posts
im pretty sure that the front door windows by law are supposed to be completly clear but
you can go as dark as u like from the b pillar back etc

in my experience you can have a super light tint on the front door windows
so long as u dont take the mick u should be ok ive never had any
probs with mine - anyway i think a light tint looks more classy, limo black all round looks chavy i think and is asking to be pulled

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
My back three are also tinted. I wouldn't touch the others over here and as Tex said can't see for sh** at night when reversing lol!!!

·
RSP Tuned 515.7 BHP
7,042 Posts
i was in the pub chattin to a mate of a mate when we went outside to smoke and he looked at my car and guessed exactly it seemed where i had my windows done??
turns out he used to work there and he said a little thing with window tint companys is that only some professional window tint fitters can do the rear window in one piece,
others will split it then join it together etc - try and get a company who can fit the one piece cos it looks a hundred times better under close inspection.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.