Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Does anyone know anyone that does Dash Conversions to Skylines ? I want to be able to mount my Tien EDFC Unit and Boost controller in the compartment below the stereo behind the door ?

Cheers :nutkick::dunce:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Probably, but was woundering if anyone else had done this or if there was any other places to mount the Boost controller ? etc..

·
NBOOST
3,309 Posts
think he's got a din pocket with a flap on the front, mine had one when i got it.

the EDFC is 1/4 din size and more than likely so is your boost controller. Ive got my EDFC,APEXI gauge controller and boost controller sat under my headunit and they just wedge nicely in the centre console just need something to fill my last empty slot

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, spot on, sorry my terminology was a bit ****, Did you leave the front flap on or take this of ? I quite like the idea of having it hidden ?

·
NBOOST
3,309 Posts
no had to remove it completly. When I got the car the apexi gauge controller was mounted in it but the pocket had been butchered to make it fit. Theres no way you 2 would fit side by side or on top of each other in the pocket. the pocket is too narrow and not deep enough. theres nothing holding mine in apart from friction. there a perfect fit in the centre console side by side.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts