Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Hello, little lady!
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes I know it's not a Skyline. It's faster. :D

My mate joe is having to sell his pride and joy to finance a house purchase. Poor sod.

I've been in this car and let me tell you IT IS GREAT! Fast as f*ck and not many of them around.

From Joe himself:

"This is a very early Dax kit, it's got history and the build is not only good but it's very stable and reliable which is not always the case with newer builds. Rover V8 engine... with a few standard tweaks (manifold / carbs etc...). rear pipes are not silenced in any way (sounds stunning) V5 registered correctly as a Dax and car is a "Historic vehicle", very clean interior, new clocks, no roof, huge fun."

£11,000 ono

A few piccies:

joe can be reached via: [email protected] or you can PM questions to me.

E

·
0 Posts
Lovely car. My mates got 1 with a fully chromed Chevy (small block i think) putting out 640 horses. Ive been 170 in it as a passenger,it had more & i loved every minute of it. He`s won shows & all sorts but its been garaged for about 18 months due to having a baby & a bit of front end damage.

Good fun cars & well worth the money,blood,sweat & tears.

Hope your mates goes to a good home.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hmmm...

While this car may not be able to beat a tuned Skyline it'll never be far behind... the diference is that the skyline will not be sideways on EVERY corner.

This car is very fast but handles realy realy realy realy badly making it enormous fun :cool:

·
Registered
469 Posts
Aye, only way to get them to handle is too go on a pie and lard diet for a year and get a mate who's done the same in the passenger seat. That way you might get some weight over the back wheels and some traction.

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
rover v8.......... thats a trevor engine.

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
TreVoR ( TVR )

·
Administrator
4,233 Posts
Jamies, is this still for sale????

I know someone that is interested. If you could send me all the details of it that would be great.

Martin

·
Hello, little lady!
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I believe it is still for sale yes. What details do you need?

J.

·
Hello, little lady!
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Uxbridge/Harrow area.

J.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts