Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Does anyone have any first hand experience of using Deatschworks injectors?
Looking to replace my existing not so good 550 side feeds?

trying to weigh up options of keeping with reasonable price side feeds vs top feed conversion

thanks, Andy

·
Registered
283 Posts
Deatschwerks injectors should be a good choice.
Me to I am now upgrading to them. I heard a lot of people who are pleased with them.
I also now some mappers who recommend them. So I think you can't do anything wrong with them =)

·
Germany East/Central Nord Rhein Westfalen
3,039 Posts
I will agree too. For injectors of the above brand and flow for all my 400 kits and never had a problem

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
We can supply drop in side feed Deatschwerks injectors- saves having to convert if you want hassle free upgrades.

Deatschwerks have invested a lot of time and money into quality control- they are a good product now. We keep chatting to mappers and they all seem happy with them.

·
3,039 Posts
Running side feeds!! There all I fit ATM on a rb25det.

·
Registered
184 Posts
sorry to jump on this thread, what would you say the best size injectors for around 400 bhp max
also would I need to change fpr?

·
3,039 Posts
sorry to jump on this thread, what would you say the best size injectors for around 400 bhp max
also would I need to change fpr?
550cc is ideal for 400bhp. The duty would only be around 70% so they are never working to there full potential.

You dont need a fuel pressure regulator until you are pushing over 500bhp. Standard one is fine.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts