Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
i have hks hypermax d's and mate there too hard if you use the car everyday i would say buy somethin else

·
nails85
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dont know which to do first!!!

coilovers or brakes????? my brakes are knackered, do i uprate the discs or just buy some new bigger and better brakes??? on the coilover side of things i dont need something that is to hard wont be doing any track days maybe the odd quarter of a mile,:dogpile:
thanks for that hks ones are out of the question now.lol

·
Registered
834 Posts
why dont you get some good springs and brakes ? that way you will be lower but still keep your nice drive and you can stop at the end of the street lol !

·
Seasoned Member
4,929 Posts
I have beed researching this mate for myself recently. I have come to the conclusion that I'll be buying either EBC or DBA discs and either EBC Yellow Stuff pads or Ferrodo pads when it comes to the brakes. Suspension I'll be putting uprated springs on standard shocks for just now and eventually getting Tein Mono Flex coilovers.
There has been quite a few threads regarding brakes and coilovers...do a wee search and it will take you in the right direction....Cheers

·
Registered
53 Posts
I had been looking into several setups including Tein, HKS, and if i felt baller enough, MINES.

But i settled with a set of Bridgestone NPG Z1's and I actually love em. I drive my car daily and they are quite soft (they have helper springs) for daily use but quite a bit stiffer than OEM so they aren't bad for the occasional track run.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts