Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Banned
5,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right my little army of ants. I need some suggestions. :eek:

Will be chopping in the Celica in favour of some bricks and mortar.

Am hoping however to be able to keep a semi decent motor whilst still paying for said bricks and mortar.

So what I need to ask is what do we think there is out there around the £8k mark that will not cost me a fortune to run, wont cost the earth to insure and wont go through cam belts like they are out of fashion, but will still be a bit of fun.

To give you an idea I have been thinking along the lines of a Integra Type R, 306 GTi-6 :eek: Some sort of 3 Series Bimmer. Ok getting desperate now, the only real contender is the Integra, anyone else got any suggestions, or think of something that I cant.

HELP.

Isaac Hunt

B

·
0 Posts
a peugot ? .. are you serious !? .. kris .. its gotta be the 'teg ... nice white one with original white wheels and original red recaros.

B

·
0 Posts
S14a is a good shout ... alot cheaper than 8k though ..

howz bout the Civic EK9 Type R ? ..bit more exclusive than the Integra ?

Pulsar GTiR ?

B

·
0 Posts
very true m8 .. the only thing i would say about s14's / S14a's is that they tend to lose money very quickly .. i would be slightly worried about speding £8k on one knowing that it may lose quite a bit of money

N

·
0 Posts
Naw Hunt , surely you would be better , putting the 8k into a house , and get a duffers car , sommat really crap and cheap

N

·
0 Posts
just trying to help , after all buying a house is a big thing , but ok i'l keep thinkin for ya .
Honda civic SiR

Attachments

1 - 20 of 47 Posts