Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
9,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks,

Due to a change in plans, I have up for sale a Defi Link Control Unit 2 - Item is used, and has been tested as working by BennyT.

The box comes complete with all cables and instructions / user guide.

Price: What I paid for it which was £55 delivered.

Pictures:

Out the box:

Paypal is fine, but you will need to add the 4% - 3% what ever it is now!

If your local and want to pay cash you can!

Terms:

I will only SHIP to the UK for the £55 anyone outside UK will have to pay the difference in shipping.

This Item is sold as used goods and as such comes with no warranty, and returns are not accepted.

·
Seasoned Member
6,127 Posts
dont like your terms at the bottom mate,so if its not working its tough is that what you are saying there?

·
Seasoned Member
9,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Stef,

I've not got a gauge to test with it, I brought it off BennyT and he tested it and told me it is fully functional and comes complete!

I've gone a different route for gauges as no Defi ones came up at the right price, and when they did they wouldn't break them and sell seperate.

I can't say it's sold as tested, as I've not tested it... I've taken the word of a trusted member of the owners club and do not need it now, it's been sat on my office desk for months!

·
Seasoned Member
9,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone interested ?

·
Administrator
25,964 Posts
unfortunately mate if you sell something and it doesnt work then you are liable to return the money regardless if you have tested it or not.

if you do not agree with that then please remove the item from here and sell somewhere else that will allow you to sell with no option to return it.

·
Seasoned Member
9,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Reeper, I've advertised this on the forum within the rules and explained that I have not tested it, I brought it of another member that has confirmed he tested it.

BennyT !

All second hand, used items sold in a private sale are excluded from any protection from statute.

I have placed good faith in BennyT and his testing, it's not often that other long term users try and rip others off.

This item was delivered to me at work and has stayed there since, I cannot warrant £420+ for two gauges on my 97 GTST!

·
Administrator
25,964 Posts
i understand what your saying but to state that no refunds if not working is not something we can allow im afraid.

·
Seasoned Member
9,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry chap, I was protecting myself standard eBay kinda Advert.

I would ask for BennyT to confirm his testing and post it as I believe he has the gauges!

·
Administrator
25,964 Posts
Sorry chap, I was protecting myself standard eBay kinda Advert.

I would ask for BennyT to confirm his testing and post it as I believe he has the gauges!
may be mate but you can understand where we are coming from :)

·
Registered
413 Posts
All I can say is that Niz is not lying. For what its worth (and not a lot really because I am not now the seller :) ) I picked this up off ebay and had it working fine on my gear. I then acquired another one so this was surplus. When I sold it was working and looked immaculate - my ad is still on here somewhere.

However, other than the above I will have no further involvement in any transaction associated with this item. Furthermore I cannot confirm in any way whether the unit is the same condition as when I sold it :D

Just stick it on ebay - you'll get £50 for it

·
Seasoned Member
9,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Benny.... It was delivered to my office address and has been in my in tray since... lol So its in the same superb condition as when I got it from you.

I may just bang it on eBay see what happens.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts