Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bunch of idiots , booked car in at half 8 to get alignment done. Two hours later still sitting there car not even on the ramp! Found out that they had put a "friends" car on before mine that should of taken 15 minutes to fix but found loads problems. Then i got told that they didn't know how long they were going to be so i took my keys and left. I was fuming i would never recommend them if you paid me absolute cowboys!!

Trouble is now i need a place to sort my toe and camber out any ideas??

·
Random Sarcasm Generator
1,872 Posts
Are they the place you can order stuff from as well? Ordered a subframe for a 106 from them about 5-6 years ago and it took about 3 months for them to get it.

·
... is modifying the driver
7,524 Posts
Had a chat with them a month of two back about alignment and they couldnt give me a straight answer about the costs going kept going on and on so said Id leave it

Ive got a place bookmarked on my laptop at home I'm going to use in North Wales for a full geometry setup, I'm in work at the moment but if I remember later I'll post up there details here, they were recommended by a mate

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
hyper sports in wigan mate
finger on the pulse ffs

they went bust ages ago!

get the figures from rsp's website then take it to tdi north in warrington

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
no probs

as i say rising sun performance have a pdf with the figures on so best off printing that out and taking it with you

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
just downloaded it, the guy i spoke to who will be doing it said he set his skyline up so at least i know it will be done properly. thanks again

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
that will prob be the guy with a white 33 gtr then

·
pedaltothemetal
972 Posts
Protyre in fareham did similar thing to me was sat there for over three hours with 22mnth old waiting to be fed. Tossers. no apology or anything not even free coffee.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.