Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive just finished a respray and lots of engine modifictions to my ecr33, now my car is on a trade stand at jae next month, in that time i need a new ecu or piggy back to run my new larger injectors, z32 afm, bigger turbo etc etc so i can have it all remapped. i currently have a safc II which i had set up at weston performance, but sincle then i've carried out loads of new mods so a new ecu/better piggy back is the way to go.

now i've read up on the greddy e-manage ultimate, but dont quite understand if it has the option AS STANDARD to play with the ignition but i read it can control larger injector duty, i see there's a "optional injector harness" and "optional ignition harness" available. now i dont understand why these may be needed, anybody shed any light on that?

2ndly the apexi pfc, i keep reading and hearing there back into production, well i'd love to know where i can buy one for the same bargain price as the ultimate sells for, i know alot more about the pfc then i do the ultimate.

can anyone shed any light on the ultimate and give me as much info about it and the good and bad things, plus if anyone knows where i can get a pfc for my car (new or used) for a good price please let me know.

thanks guys!

·
AKA RSP
4,762 Posts
The Ultimate would be a good choice for your mods at the moment and allows a fair amount of adjustment. You can even ditch the AFM.

A PFC would be great if you can get them but even if they come into production again I can not see them being available for a few at least a few months.

Richard

·
Registered
828 Posts
Im going down the e-manage ultimate route on my gts-t and have similar mods.

Having spoken to RSP about it (they are fitting/mapping it end of august) it makes most sense just to buy a car specific harness for it and the supplementary harness which makes it "plug and play" rather than buying then having to wire in the injector and ignition harnesses which need splicing into the original loom.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cheers for the replys, i will be buying the specific gts-t harness for plug and play BUT, it states if you buy the ignition and injector optionals harnesses you get more points of adjustment. or so i belive???

also does anybody know how the launch control feature works and is it easy to set?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts